The Pardot Lightning app puts all your favorite marketing automation features in a slick new UI, built right on the Salesforce platform. Join me to learn about all the new features and enhancements your marketing team has access to. We’ll review considerations for enabling Pardot Lightning, and best practices for how to customize and use the app to best fit your team’s needs.
The complete guide to Pardot Lightning is video training with hands-on step by step instructions.
- Benefits of transitioning to Pardot Lightning App
- We will understand the why behind the Pardot Lightning App
- Considerations we must understand and fix before enabling the Lighting App
- Step-by-step enablement of the Pardot Lightning App
- Reviewing and understanding the differences between Pardot Classic and Pardot Lightning
- Setting up Pardot Connected Campaigns
- And lastly rolling out to other users
If you are looking for basic Pardot user training I would first recommend taking my Pardot Crash Course first.
If you are a current Pardot user, have already taken my other Pardot training course then I highly recommend taking this course. Salesforce just launched Pardot Lightning and although the adoption is slowly climbing we want to make sure you get ahead of the curb. Pardot will be releasing a lot of exciting updates that will be for the Pardot Lighting App. So don’t get left behind!